Stop right there! Don't let your dreams of a better you be held back by your bad credit! With the rise of plastic surgery and non-invasive cosmetic procedures in recent times, you may be considering undergoing a transformation yourself. But what if you have bad credit? Fret not, because plastic surgery credit cards tailored for individuals with a less-than-perfect credit score exist! In this article, we'll explore the concept of plastic surgery credit cards specifically designed for those with bad credit and dive into their pros and cons. Ready for your glow up? Let's dive in!
Plastic Surgery Credit Cards For Bad Credit Table of Contents
What are plastic surgery credit cards?
Plastic surgery credit cards are financing options specifically designed to cover the costs of cosmetic procedures. These credit cards work similarly to regular credit cards, but they are typically offered by medical lenders, and the credit can only be used for pre-approved procedures and treatments at participating providers.
Why consider plastic surgery credit cards for bad credit?
- Accessible financing: For those with bad credit, finding a financing option for their plastic surgery can be difficult. These credit cards provide an option specifically tailored to help them achieve their desired look.
- Flexible payment terms: Most plastic surgery credit cards offer deferred interest financing, which allows you to avoid paying interest on the balance if you pay it off within a specified period. This can result in significant savings.
- Improving your credit score: With responsible usage and timely payments, a plastic surgery credit card can help improve your credit score over time.
Popular plastic surgery credit cards for bad credit
While traditional plastic surgery credit cards typically require a good credit score, some providers cater to individuals with bad credit. Here are two popular options:
CareCredit is one of the most widely accepted healthcare credit cards, used by over 150,000 enrolled providers across various medical specialties, including cosmetic treatments and procedures. They offer financing options with short-term, interest-free promotions and extended repayment terms at a reduced APR for those who qualify. Although they do check your credit, they tend to be more lenient with approvals, making them a suitable option for individuals with bad credit.
2. Alphaeon Credit
Alphaeon Credit is another medical credit card provider that caters to a range of medical specialties, including plastic surgery. They offer financing options with deferred interest and extended repayment terms. While they also require a credit check, they have been known to approve applicants with less-than-perfect credit scores.
Cons of plastic surgery credit cards for bad credit
Despite these financing options' accessibility, it is essential to consider the potential drawbacks:
- Higher interest rates: Individuals with bad credit are typically subject to higher interest rates, which can lead to higher overall costs for your procedure if not paid off within the promotional period.
- Default penalties: Should you fail to pay off the balance within the promotional period, you may be hit with hefty penalty fees and interest charges, negating any savings you may have initially enjoyed.
- Impact on your credit score: If your application for a plastic surgery credit card is declined, it could have a negative impact on your credit score.
Plastic Surgery Credit Cards For Bad Credit Example:
Imagine Mary, a 32-year-old woman with a credit score of 550, is interested in getting a rhinoplasty. Traditional financing options may be out of reach for her, but she stumbles upon CareCredit and decides to apply. She is approved for a credit line of $6,000, just enough to cover her procedure. Mary then takes advantage of a 12-month interest-free promotion and diligently makes monthly payments of $500. By the end of the promotional period, she successfully pays off her balance without incurring any interest, while also improving her credit score in the process.
So there you have it! While traditional financing options may seem out of reach for those with bad credit, plastic surgery credit cards tailored for individuals with less-than-stellar credit scores can make your dreams of self-improvement a reality. However, be sure to weigh the pros and cons carefully, and always make a well-informed decision. We hope this article has provided some clarity on the topic. If you found this guide helpful, be sure to share it with your friends and explore other insightful articles on Flik Eco. Remember, knowledge is power - especially when it comes to your finances!