Are you tired of waiting in never-ending lines at the airport for security and customs clearance? Want to know which credit cards can help you get Global Entry for free? Don't worry, we've got you covered! In this article, we'll explore the best credit cards that offer Global Entry reimbursement, so you can breeze through airport security and spend more time doing the things you love.
Which Credit Cards Reimburse For Global Entry Table of Contents
What is Global Entry?
Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program that allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival in the United States. Members get to skip the long lines at the customs and security checks by using automated kiosks and enjoy a more seamless travel experience. The program has a one-time fee of $100, which covers membership for five years.
Why is Global Entry Reimbursement Valuable?
Given the five-year membership coverage and the time saved on waiting in lines, the $100 fee is a great deal for frequent travelers. However, having a credit card that offers Global Entry reimbursement makes it an even better deal, essentially providing you this convenience for free!
Top Credit Cards Offering Global Entry Reimbursement
Here's a list of some of the best credit cards that offer Global Entry fee reimbursement, along with their other benefits and annual fees:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve - $300 annual travel credit, Priority Pass lounge access, 3x points on travel and dining, $550 annual fee
- The Platinum Card from American Express - 5x points on airfare and hotels, Centurion Lounge access, hotel and Uber benefits, $695 annual fee
- Capital One Venture Rewards - 2x points on all purchases, no foreign transaction fees, $95 annual fee
- Citi Prestige - 5x points on dining and travel, 3x points on hotels and cruise lines, Priority Pass lounge access, $495 annual fee
- U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite – 3x points on travel and mobile wallet purchases, $325 annual travel credit, free Boingo Wi-Fi, $400 annual fee
Which Credit Cards Reimburse For Global Entry Example:
Suppose you decide to apply for the Capital One Venture Rewards credit card, which offers Global Entry fee reimbursement and charges a $95 annual fee. After getting approved for the card, you sign up for Global Entry and pay the $100 fee using your new Capital One Venture card.
Once your application for Global Entry has been approved, you can expect a statement credit on your card within a few weeks, effectively reimbursing the $100 fee. Now you can enjoy the benefits of expedited airport clearance without shelling out extra cash every five years.
Now that you know which credit cards offer Global Entry reimbursement, it's time to take the next step in enhancing your airport experience. Apply for the card that best suits your needs and enjoy breezing through security lines without any hassle. Don't forget to share this article with your fellow travelers to help them save time and money as well. For more personal finance tips and expert advice, explore other guides on Flik Eco and stay updated on all things related to credit cards, banking, savings, and more!